Developing the scientific foundations for the design and operation of machines with parallel structure mechanisms.
1. Research and synthesis of evolutionary networks with homogeneous structure (2005);
2. Development of technological support system to increase technological support to increase the efficiency of operations on complex technological complexes (2006);
3. Investigation of evolutionary neural networks of cascade architecture (2007);
4. Investigation of the principles of systematic support of technological processes and operations of heavy mechanical engineering (2009);
5. Research of self-organizing tree-like neuro-structures (2010);
6. Creation of new energy-saving technologies for obtaining functionally structured working surfaces of machine parts (2015);
7. Development of neural network models for accelerated technological preparation of new competitive products (2016);
8. Creating innovative technological processes for reconfigurable production systems (2018).